1. Cancellation & Returns Policy
It’s okay – it really is. You have 15 days from when you receive your product to change your mind. Please note that all products should be in original packaging and without any damages. If you do change your mind, reach out to our customer service and they will help you with any further steps.
- Returned products must be sent to our Warehouses. You will be informed about the address and contact before.
- We will inspect the goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify you within 5 working days if the goods are damaged or do not comply with any part of the Contract.
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made, the seller will mend the damages he sees fit. The seller may ask that the Goods be returned by the Buyer to the Seller and the Buyer shall be entitled to replacement Goods or a full refund if the seller should choose to do so.
- Goods to be returned must clearly show the number previously obtained from the Seller on the package (RMN). Buyer is responsible for re-packaging the goods properly so they do not suffer any damage during transport.
- Where returned Goods are found to be defective due to the Buyer's fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.
- The Private Buyer has the right, in addition to any other rights, to cancel the purchase of the Goods and receive a refund by informing the Seller in writing or by email within 15 working days of receipt of the Goods.
- Before returning the Goods the Buyer will receive a return confirmation from the Seller with a number.
- Goods must be returned at the Private Buyer's cost and should be adequately packaged and insured during the return journey. The Private Buyer shall receive reimbursement of all monies paid for the Goods after the Seller has received and checked the goods and found them in the original state.
- The seller reserves the right to diminish the reimbursement if the Goods are found to no longer be in a state qualified as new.
- The Buyer explicitly waives any rights for cancellation or refunds on custom goods, manufactured to his specifications. Should there be a defect or lack of compliance the Buyer shall be entitled to a repair, exchange or upgrade until the Seller has delivered the exact custom piece(s) as specified in the offer/ sales order.
At Ergomood we strive to select furniture that offers a positive design aspect to your home, your style and your personality. We promise that at the time of delivery, the product that you ordered online will correspond to the description given by the Seller(partners) or be fulfilling the same functions or better than at the time of order. All products on Ergomood come with a full Specification, manual (as required) and Quality slip.
We provide free home delivery to all the following European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Nederland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
Please contact us for details at answers @ergomood.com