1. Data Privacy Statement
At Ergomood, we care deeply about privacy. We believe in transparency, and we’re committed to use transparent privacy practices, including how we treat your personal information and chat conversations. We know you care about your privacy too, so we provide settings that allow you to choose how certain information is used by us. This Data Privacy Statement provides you with comprehensive information about which of your personal data we process when you use our web services and how we (as the controller) protect these data. Data are processed on the basis of applicable statutory provisions.
2. Visiting our Website
- When you visit our website or our web shop none of your personal data shall be stored on our webservers without your express consent.
- Our web shop can store log files and cookies that are temporarily stored but not personal data.
- You are not obligated to give such consent for (cookies) and will be able to use the website also without giving such consent by choosing NO; however, in some cases you might experience some limitations in the use of our website.
3. Data automatically collected on our website / usage data?
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the downloaded file
- Quantity of transferred data
- Information whether the request was successful (HTTP status code)
- Information on the browser and operating system used
- Website from which access originates
The legal basis for storing these data is our legitimate interest and serves the purpose of proper operation of the server and of system security (Art. 6 para 1 item f of the GDPR).
4. Live Chat Conversation
We have a chat conversation function that empower us to help you to find more accurate information about us and our products! To properly inform our customers we provide them a legal consent that includes a privacy data consent feature before chatting.
- We have improved anonymity and pseudonymization of the data within our analytics tools, and we constantly making changes so you could have a better control over your data.
- You can give also your consent to allow us to store your email for helping our sales department to contact you as soon as possible. We also send conversation transcript for more transparency.
5. We Never Sell Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
If you have given your explicit consent to receive newsletters, we may send you an electronic newsletter with commercial content for advertising purposes. The data (email) provided in the course of subscribing to the newsletter shall be used only for sending the newsletter. You may end the newsletter subscription at any time via the unsubscribe option contained in the newsletter email. For sending newsletter we use the provider Mailchimp or Shopify based newsletter service. After registration HubSpot or Shopify will send you an e-mail to confirm your registration.
The following cookies are set when visiting the website :
- fe_typo_user (session cookie) Typo3 cookie, valid for the entire site
- resolution (session cookie) Typo3 cookie, valid for the entire site
After accessing the website Google Analytics will set the following cookies:
- _ga: (Google Parameter), lifecycle 2 years
- _gid: (Google Parameter), lifecycle 24 hours
- _gat: (Google Parameter), lifecycle 10 minutes
You can define in your browser settings whether cookies may be set or not. You can prevent the setting of cookies by the relevant setting; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to fully use all functionalities of our website.
What Happens if I Block Cookies?
9. Use of Google Analytics
Google Inc. is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield treaty. The certificate can be found under
- C) Rights granted to data subjects
Furthermore, reference is made to the following rights granted to the data subject pursuant to the GDPR with respect to the processing of personal data concerning them:
- Right to information on the part of the controller regarding the personal data concerning the data subject according to Art. 15 GDPR
- Right to rectification according to Art. 16 GDPR
- Right to erasure according to Art. 17 GDPR
- Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR
- Right to object against processing according to Art. 21 GDPR
No tracking before consent – Facebook Pixel, Twitter, Pinterest and more
Your use of third-party web sites and platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook, and the privacy practices of these platforms, are governed by separate terms, conditions and policies for which Ergomood is not responsible. You should review Twitter’s and Facebook’s terms, conditions and policies where you will find more details on how information about you is used on their platforms and how you can set your privacy preferences.
10. How can configure your tracking option from Facebook, Google, Pinterest ?
The Facebook Pixel is used for Facebook Ads and Facebook Analytics. It does use private data and you will need to ask for prior consent. Facebook has also implemented flexible ways for their users to see and control how the pixel is used on partner websites.
Inform your users that they can control their privacy settings from here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen
By default, Google Analytics doesn’t track private data (see general data collected above). If you turn on Google Analytics Advertising features, Remarketing features, or if you link your Analytics account to your AdSense account, you will start to send personal data. In this case, prior consent is required. You can control their privacy settings from here: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
Sometimes we run Pinterest Ads therefore you can control privacy settings from here: https://www.pinterest.com/settings/