Shipping and Returns
At Ergomood we give our best to select that furniture that offers a positive design aspect to your home, your style and your personality. Fall in love with your favorite design and choose the product that you like. We as sellers promise that at the time of delivery the product that you ordered online will correspond to the description given by the Seller(partners) or be fulfilling the same functions or better than at the time of order. All products on Ergomood comes with a Full Specification, Feature or Sketch file.
- EU Free Delivery
We provide free home delivery to all the following European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Nederland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
- International Shipping & Price
If you are living outside Europe you can still shop on our website, but we cannot yet deliver the products straight to your home. When adding your product to the cart and typing in your address, you’ll get an estimated delivery time and delivery price. International delivery available from 100 Euro, depending on the weight of your purchase. A week prior to your delivery, a local carrier will contact you for the scheduling of the precise delivery time.
If you need guidance throughout the checkout process or if you don’t find the delivery price affordable please send us an email or chat with us.
2. Cancellation & Returns Policy
It’s okay – it really is. You have 30 days from you receive your product to change your mind, and note that all products should be in original packaging and without any damages. If you do change your mind, reach out to our customer services and they will help you with any further steps.
- Returned products must be sent to our Partners or Manufacturer Warehouses. You will be informed about the address and contact before.
- The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller within 8 DAYS of delivery if the goods are damaged or do not comply with any part of the Contract.
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made, the seller will mend the damages he sees fit. The seller may ask that the Goods be returned by the Buyer to the Seller and the Buyer shall be entitled to replacement Goods or a full refund (excluding delivery costs, if applicable) if the seller should choose to do so.
- Goods to be returned must clearly show the number previously obtained from the Seller on the package (RMN). Buyer is responsible for re-packaging the goods properly so they may not suffer any damage during transport.
- Where returned Goods are found to be defective due to the Buyer's fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.
- Where Goods are purchased via the internet web shop, the Private Buyer has the right, in addition to any other rights, to cancel the purchase of the Goods and receive a refund by informing the Seller in writing or by email within 15 working days of receipt of the Goods. Goods must be returned at the Private Buyer's cost and should be adequately packaged and insured during the return journey. The Private Buyer shall receive reimbursement of all monies paid for the Goods (excluding delivery charges) within 30 days of cancellation. The seller reserves the right to diminish the reimbursement if the Goods are found to no longer be in a state qualified as new. The Pro Buyer does not have the right to cancel the contract, once the product has been dispatched. The Buyer explicitly waives any rights for cancellation or refunds on custom goods, manufactured specifically to his specifications. Should there be a defect or lack of compliance the Buyer shall be entitled to a repair, exchange or upgrade until the Sellers has delivered the exact custom piece(s) as specified in the offer/ sales order.