1. Shipping - EU Mainland - Free Delivery
At Ergomood we give our best to select that furniture that offers a positive design aspect to your home, your style and your personality. Fall in love with your favorite design and choose the product that you like. We as sellers promise that at the time of delivery the product that you ordered online will correspond to the description given by the Seller(partners) or be fulfilling the same functions or better than at the time of order. All products on Ergomood comes with a Full Specification, Feature or Sketch file.
We provide free home delivery to all the following European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Nederland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
2. Product Status - In Stock
If any product status is "In Stock" the delivery time will be between 5 to 8 working days.
3. Product Status - Out Of Stock
If any product status is "Out Of Stock" the delivery will be between 4 to 8 weeks.
4. Cancellation & Returns Policy
It’s okay – it really is. You have 15 days from you receive your product to change your mind, and note that all products should be in original packaging and without any damages. If you do change your mind, reach out to our customer services and they will help you with any further steps.
- Returned products must be sent to our Partners or Manufacturer Warehouses. You will be informed about the address and contact before.
- The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller within 8 DAYS of delivery if the goods are damaged or do not comply with any part of the Contract.
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made, the seller will mend the damages he sees fit. The seller may ask that the Goods be returned by the Buyer to the Seller and the Buyer shall be entitled to replacement Goods or a full refund if the seller should choose to do so.
- Goods to be returned must clearly show the number previously obtained from the Seller on the package (RMN). Buyer is responsible for re-packaging the goods properly so they may not suffer any damage during transport.
- Where returned Goods are found to be defective due to the Buyer's fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.
- The Private Buyer has the right, in addition to any other rights, to cancel the purchase of the Goods and receive a refund by informing the Seller in writing or by email within 15 working days of receipt of the Goods.
- Before returning the Goods the Buyer will receive a return confirmation from the Seller with a number.
- Goods must be returned at the Private Buyer's cost and should be adequately packaged and insured during the return journey. The Private Buyer shall receive reimbursement of all monies paid for the Goods after the Seller has received and checked the goods and found them in the original state.
- The seller reserves the right to diminish the reimbursement if the Goods are found to no longer be in a state qualified as new.
- The Buyer explicitly waives any rights for cancellation or refunds on custom goods, manufactured to his specifications. Should there be a defect or lack of compliance the Buyer shall be entitled to a repair, exchange or upgrade until the Sellers has delivered the exact custom piece(s) as specified in the offer/ sales order.
Please contact us for more details at answers @ergomood.com