The Horizon Lamp 2.0
Peter Stathis, Co-Designer“Our goal in designing Horizon was to achieve an ultra-thin, luminous plane of light—made possible through years of research— and celebrate it by floating it above the desktop in a package of material and aesthetic efficiency"
- Horizon 2.0 offers light that is brighter and more true-to-life than its predecessor. Ultra- wide and glare-free, this beam casts a single shadow on a work surface and negates the need for additional task lighting.
- A streamlined power source and integrated user interface keep Horizon 2.0's award-winning form center stage; both also boost the fixture's performance, durability and ease of operation.
- The new, improved Horizon is PVC-free and Energy Star 2.0-certified. Delivering 52 lumens/watt, it is extremely energy efficient and contributes to LEED, WELL, and Living Building Challenge certifications.
- The first table light to use Thin Film LED Technology, Horizon is a Red Dot Award winner that is included in the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA).
- An internal counterbalance and adjustable steel ball joints allow Horizon's single arm to be moved effortless. The fixture has an impressive 15" reach, allowing the light to be directed exactly where needed.
- With its striking minimal design, Horizon 2.0 is at home in residential, contract, and hospitality environments. It's also available in six vibrant colors.
Humanscale teamed with designers Peter Stathis and Michael McCoy to create the Horizon table light, winner of 17 design awards from around the world. Horizon combines minimal modernism and organic forms. In Horizon 2.0, we enhanced the user interface, eliminated PVC and achieved Energy Star 2.0 Certification — taking this iconic design to a new level.
- Made without Red List chemicals.
- Energy Star 2.0-certified
- Can contribute to LEED, WELL, and Living Building Challenge certifications
- Easily provides the recommended illuminance of 350-500 lux on a work surface, eliminating the need for additional and less-efficient ambient lighting
- Humanscale’s Horizon 2.0, Infinity and Nova are the only task lights in the industry made without Red List chemicals.
Shipping and Delivery in EU & UK
Before you make up your mind about a product, be sure to ask any and all questions to make sure that this product is for you. We select each product carefully and are convinced that it is absolutely great for the price and will give you satisfaction for many, many years. That's why we give a 10 year warranty for every product. We want you to hang on to it and cherish it for a long time.
Once you do make up your mind and are 100% positive, we will deliver the product (in case of solid wood table tops, be sure to ask for a picture of the actual product you will receive, as each one is a unique work of art, created by nature and we are only the craftsmen that put it together) to your destination free of charge. This is if you're within the EU, Switzerland or Norway. If you are in the UK, sorry but there will be a charge for customs formalities - it's a bit complex, but you already know that.
Product present any defects upon arrival?
Should the product present any defects upon arrival we will supply you with spare parts or a replacement or in some rare cases we can agree upon a credit note, it all depends what the carrier did to it... Rest assured that every product is checked and leaves our warehouse in perfect condition, but after that it is out of our hands and the hazards of shipping have become - shall we say hazardous?
Cancellation & Returns Policy
It is your legal right, when shopping online, to return any item that does not fulfil your expectations but please ponder this: Shipping furniture is very complex and expensive, so consider it very carefully and only in an extreme case think about returning an object which you just recently wanted to possess. If this is the case after all, please make sure, you advise our service department within 8 days of receiving the goods, ideally explaining why they did not fulfil your expectations (so we can learn to be better). If you think about doing this, you should definately retain the original packaging and you need to remember how to pack it just the way it was, as only this will guarantee its protection on the way back to us. Also be aware that you will have to cover the cost of shipping it back to our warehouse in Romania, which is not cheap. If you contact us we can also organise a pick-up and deduct the cost of shipping when doing the refund. Our conditions with DHL are certainly more advantageous. Please be aware that the goods travel under your responsibility, so if they are damaged on the way back, the damage will result in a diminished reimbursement.
1. 10 years of Warranty!
At Ergomood we know that a good product with a great design results in longevity therefore we stand by the products we offer. We promise that the products will at the time of delivery correspond to the description given by the Manufacturer or be fulfilling the same functions or better than at the time of order. All the products from our marketplace (ergomood.com) meet our quality standards. Our curation and quality control ensures the best possible quality for you and the fastest possible help in case of failure. Of course we also expect you to treat the product with due respect and use it only as conceived by its creator. A chair is not great for downhill racing, a table is not a chair and... you know what we mean. Our warranty extends over 10 years of reasonable use in the intended function and does not cover things like scratches or dents that appear through ordinary use. If a gas cylinder of an office chair stops working, we will replace it - no discussion!
2. Are there exceptions?
All our products will be delivered with basic care tips. For example, if you order a solid wood table with cleaning tips (such as: “don’t use toxic chemical solutions to clean your desk because it can damage the painting”) failing to do so will void the warranty.Should an upgrade or improvement affect important specific parts of the order such as color, size or weight then the we will inform you in due time before delivering the goods and give you a choice to withdraw from the sale. This does not apply to custom goods, where an adaptation might be necessary to maintain the functionality required by the Buyer.
2. Are there exceptions?
All our products will be delivered with basic care tips. For example, if you order a solid wood table with cleaning tips (such as: “don’t use toxic chemical solutions to clean your desk because it can damage the painting”) failing to do so will void the warranty. Should an upgrade or improvement affect important specific parts of the order such as color, size or weight then the we will inform you in due time before delivering the goods and give you a choice to withdraw from the sale. This does not apply to custom goods, where an adaptation might be necessary to maintain the functionality required by the Buyer.
3. No extra paper work for missing parts or broken products at delivery?
You don't need any extra papers except your invoice number (your customer number usually suffices, too). Please contact our customer service team in the first instance as they can advise the next best possible step.
4. If a product is no longer available you can change a broken product to something else.
Because we are living in a super-fast and competitive design world, our partners are upgrading or launching new products in order to satisfy their clients needs better. If a product that you purchased for example last year that has a valid guarantee cannot be repaired and the product is not available anymore, we can offer you an alternative product of your choice in the same price range.
5. More questions?
If you have any further questions or need to take advantage of our product guarantee, you can contact Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S If an accident or error has occurred and you would like to make a product claim, we're here to help. You can download our online claim form and add some description or a couple of pictures, or simply just call our Customer Services or start a chat with us! We will do our very best to find a quick and fair solution.